Sunday, September 18, 2016

The quality of the education at ABMS

I am a university teacher myself and I have to admit the quality of the education that ABMS delivers - it leaves me speechless.

1. Most of the teachers speak very bad English and just read from slides.
2. The text they use to teach is just copy-paste from wikipedia or some other internet document.

This is plagiarism which is very serious in the academic world: https://www.theguardian.com/.../oct/30/highereducation.uk

In the following is a video to show the English level in one of the classes.




Here is a print screen of an online class. Take any of the lines from the text and you'll find it on Wikipedia or another internet source. For those interested: I have several other examples.



2 comments:

  1. I also believe in quality education only else it's just a waste of time. My brother is totally satisfied with method and tricks explained at Online LSAT Prep joined by him few weeks back. Came to know about these from his senior. Also got few notes and Kaplan guides having huge number of technical questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s really a nice and helpful piece of info. I’m happy that you shared this useful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.
    top medical universities in europe

    ReplyDelete